Landscape Account Manager & Sales Representative
The Account Manager/Sales Representative is a critical client-facing role that is responsible for maintaining communications with clients, property managers and employees while managing expectations to a high-quality standard.
As an Account Manager, you must enjoy working with people, problem solving, customers service, developing solutions, and working in a team environment.
Plant Health Care Technician
- Monitor, diagnose and treat insects, disease, physiological and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs.
- Expertly select appropriate product(s) or treatment(s).
- Complete applications according to label instructions and safety procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding or the ability to learn insect & disease life cycles, plant biology, and soil biology.
- Properly operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment.
- Complete diagnostic reports.
- Provide comprehensive, thorough information to create an ideal environment for optimum health of landscapes.
- Interact with clients in a professional manner.